Stain Removal & Protectant
At Heaven’s Best, we’ve pioneered a method of cleaning that ensures we can remove stains regardless of the fabric, location, or type. Cotton, wool, synthetic, silk, the answers are not one-size-fits-all, but our knowledgeable professional cleaners have successfully removed stains from every kind of furniture, flooring, and fabric. There’s no need to experiment with bleach, vinegar, or ammonia. Stain removal can be tricky and even has the potential to make a stain worse if you aren’t sure of what method to use. Allow Heaven’s Best to handle it for you. We’ll have your home back to its old self before you know it!
5 Reasons to Renew Your Carpet Protectant
- Reduce Permanent Stains: Protectant precents stains from setting in as quickly and buys you time in cleaning in up and removing it easily.
- Save Your High Traffic Areas: Increase the life of you carpet in high traffic areas with protectant by allowing for abrasive soils to be easily removed and vacuumed from carpets.
- Easily Remove Spots: With protectant, many spots may come up with just water rather than having to use large amounts of cleaner and agitation.
- Future Cleanings Will Be More Effective: Enhance your future cleanings. Protectant allows for more of the soil to be removed.
- Avoid Costly Service Calls: Protectant helps prevent spots from setting in so that you can easily clean them yourself and avoid minimum service charges for minor accidents.